How to Soar Like an Eagle

Hello again and I’m glad to share with you your next set of 3 affirmations to use to improve your life in just the next 3 days! If this is your first time you’ve visited our site, please visit here to get the gist of what we’re all about and how using just 3 affirmations for 3 times for 3 days can free your life in ways you may not have known. If you are not growing you are rotting (I didn’t say that originally, but what’s that smell?).

So, let’s have some more fun and continue to be dynamic and just not dying.

Ready?

Let’s roll!

Here are your 3 affirmations. Write them down, read them 3 times a day (place check marks by each when you do but don’t feel badly if you miss one or two times; this is meant to be fun and it takes a while to create a habit). After 3 days congratulate yourself and come back here; I’ll have 3 more for you!

And please leave your “success notes” in the comments after the article which shares the specific 3 you are sharing about.

Image result for eagleI am soaring to new heights.

I rise above every obstacle.

I am setting new levels for myself,
my family and those I love
as I’m becoming everything God wants for me.

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!
The Life & Legacy Coach ™


Invite Ter Scott! to speak. INQUIRE HERE. 

Comments