How to Make Every Day a Great Day:


Today circumstances are in my favor.
People go out of their way to help me.
I am always at the right place at the right time.

If this is your first time to this site I encourage you to read the first “intro” article which explains how to use these 3 sentences (declarations/affirmations) for the next 3 day to get results. CLICK HERE.

From time to time I will expound upon the three sentences I offer but for today, I want you to get right to work and manifest a wonderful day and life from here on. Again, to get the instructions on how to get the most from the Write and Say Method, please read the first article

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!

Life & Legacy Coach™


Matthew Woods, California, USA
Since using Affirm-a-Life, I have tripled my income, and took my business to the next level in less than six months. Listening to the Eyes of Creation audio gave me brilliant, game changing ideas out of thin air. It allowed me to face my challenges head on confidently that turned my adversities into an opportunities.

Comments