Dramatic Wealth is a Virtue, Believe it.

If you are a regular here, you will know that I don't always wait for the full 3 days to get new material to you and sometimes it takes me longer than 3 days to get stuff to you. So it is up to you to space things out. Today's material is a bit different anyway because I have 4 things instead of 3 and I want you to do it for a full 21 days and not for just 3 times a day but for 10 times a day!

Are you up to it? If so, continue reading.

This is something I heard from Mark Darnell. He was talking about paradigms and how if change them we can make more money and have more free time (along with a ton of other good in our life and that of our friends and loved ones).

This has to do with self talk. When we use these affirmations, we will raise our level of thought change. Also, in the blank in the "BONUS" affirmation he says you should at least place $100K there.

Here are the 4. Enjoy!

Dramatic wealth is a virtue.

I am open and receptive to any ideas and people who will help me 
achieve my goal of dramatic wealth.

Through perseverance I am creating the financial dynasty 
I so richly deserve.

BONUS: I am worth ________________ a month and I love sharing 
it with those in need.


Mark Darnell 

..........................

Hot Product #1 - Hub Blueprint - Version 2.0
Average Joe Reveals The Stupid-Simple Hottest Web 2.0 Traffic Property That Brought In 10,658 FREE Visitors in 6 Days
  • Instant Indexing - Hub Pages Get Indexed Very Quickly
  • Google Loves Hub Pages - Need We Say More?
  • Easy To Use - Hub Pages Are Pretty Straight Forward, especially with our Step By Step Guide


CHECK OUT HOW YOU CAN GET THE ABOVE PRODUCT PLUS 99 OTHERS AT THE SAME PRICE. CLICK HERE. 

Comments