3 Questions to Ask Ensures Success in Business and Personal Life

Today I will mix things up a bit. Instead of what you would think of as “affirmations”, which are 3 declarations that you state out loud, I’m sharing 3 “thoughts”; questions actually that should also become “friends” and always travel with you just like these three, “Me, Myself, and I”.

The first question originates (at least this is where I first heard this) is from my friend Jack Canfield.

What is the opportunity?

I have trained myself to always ask this and find myself using it many times daily. When I’m waiting for someone, behind a slow driver, and attending a meeting presented by a “non-presenter” are just 3 (recent) events I can think of just now.

Secondly, I heard this from colleague, Brian Tracy.  

Where is the opportunity?

Amazing how just one word can change a question, isn’t it? I hope you as the reader (and one who applies what is learned from my messages here on this site) put some real thought into what I present here. Sometimes you’ll even come up with much more wisdom than even I know that I’m presenting!

Anyway, about question number 2; you can certainly use this question every day but mostly when you are contemplating expanding or starting your business, planning your future and trying to predict how to “be at the right place at the right time”.

Finally for today, here is the third truth; which is also a question; this one is from yours truly. 

How can I add value?



When you start and end your day (as mentioned in the wisdom of the Cosmos) you can not help but succeed beyond your wildest expectations. 

So make friends with these three questions and instead of stating them aloud 3 times daily for 3 days as you would with the usual affirmations presented on this site, find 3 opportunities per 3 days to use all 3 of these and be sure to track your progress.

If you like what you’ve been reading on this site, please let others know using the social media buttons below. Also, if you’d like me to comment or present something on a certain topic or in a specific area, let me know that too.

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott!
The Life & Legacy Coach ™

Invite Ter Scott! to speak. INQUIRE HERE

Download the 11 Minutes of Pure EnergyCleansing Guided Sound Healing Meditation Music File (.mp3 format)

Listen to this 11 Minute meditation track on your computer or mp3 player everyday.

Follow the Guided Meditation and let the Music do it’s Job!

That’s it!

This may be your most powerful energy cleansing tool in your spiritual utility box!

Guided Meditation is easy to follow for people of all ages.

Visualizations are incredibly powerful in clearing negative energy.

The Ancient Hawaiian healing technique Ho’oponpono is one of the most effective clearing tools of negative thoughts.

Each Body Energy Wheel or Chakra is tuned to its metaphysical frequency through meditation.






Comments