Forgive and Let Live

If you are a “regular” here you know that I usually offer 3 affirmations to write down and recite out loud, 3 times daily for 3 days. Today I present to you one paragraph instead of 3 affirmations; all else in the process is to remain the same.

Most of us have some type of unforgiveness in our lives which we need to release; either against someone else or ourselves. A continual awareness and cleansing keeps us from ailments, and past anchors which hold us back from a potentially abundant future (in all areas of the Major 8).

I share with you an excerpt from a book written by my friend Jack. Regardless if you think that you have any need to forgive, please write this on a 3 x 5 card and read this 3 times a day for 3 days and make note of anyone or a situation where you need to forgive. You may want to write this each day for 3 days (for extra credit). And you may also be led to write someone a letter or take him or her for breakfast or phone them to “fix” things. You may even be led to send someone a Thank You letter. Many good things will come to you through this exercise. Then, bless others by leaving your comments after this article.

“The secret of living is “for-giving”” Ter Scott! Life & Legacy Coach™

I release myself from all the demands and judgments that have kept me limited. I allow myself to go free – to live in joy and love and peace. I allow myself to create fulfilling relationships, to have success in my life, to experience pleasure, to know that I am worthy and deserve to have what I want. I now go free. In that process I release all others from any demands and expectations I have placed on them. I choose to be free. I allow others to be free. I forgive myself and I forgive them. And, so it is!

Image result for campfire

If this is your first visit here, I encourage you to visit the very first post which explains the intent of this site. CLICK HERE

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott!
The Life & Legacy Coach ™


Invite Ter Scott! to speak. INQUIRE HERE


Combine the Power of: 

·         Meditation

·         Sound Healing

·         Cleansing Visualizations

·         Ho’oponopono

·         Third Eye Activation

For an extremely potent 11 Minutes!

·         At last! This new meditation is designed to bring you the most relaxation with the most versatile Sound Healing Solfeggio Frequencies and Visualizations.

·         Your mind and body can heal itself best when you are in a state of peace and alignment, releasing negative energy and filling yourself with love.

READ MORE.


Comments